Why your packaging – or that of the competition?
Which product stands out on the shelf and why? A minor detail can have a major impact. The consumer notices shape, design, colour. In particular, the well considered functionality and user-friendliness of a packaging are key in repeat purchases and brand loyalty.
Keep it simple
Stimulate the consumer’s emotions, but keep it simple. It’s all about the art and the power of adding value.
An effective and functional consumer packaging
- Protects your brand
- Boosts exports
- Brings convenience to consumers, manufacturers and product fillers
- Takes the interests of your retailer into account (good shelf features and retail ready)
And contributes towards:
- Food safety
- Shelf life
- Convenience (functionality)
- Perception (product/brand/fresh/status)
- Presentation (standing out on the shelf)
- Protection of your product
- Optimal logistics operations
Our designers and engineers:
- Create a design for new packaging
- Restyle your existing packaging
- Provide the visualisation of digital prototypes
- Provide rendering for advertisements and websites
- Provide marketing presentations (for the development process, for example)
- Provide digital prototypes